Monday, December 5, 2011

Hal Lebovitz's personal sports book collection to be auctioned


I'm thrilled the personal sports book collection of Hal Lebovitz is ready to be auctioned by Fusco Auctions.

The Hal Lebovitz Collection contains hundreds of sports books, some dating back to the 1890s. I blogged about my work with Hal's books, which you should revisit if you would like to get a better idea of the types of items that are in the collection. Fusco's site says items in the auction will be posted, so I will add the link to it here when I get it.

I'm really excited the project I started nearly a year ago has finally gotten to this point. Be sure to check out the auction - especially if you're a sports fan or a Hal fan. There might be quite a few things on which you'd like to place a bid.

More about Hal:


-- Cheryl Sadler | CSadler@News-Herald.com | @nhcheryl

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home