Monday, May 14, 2012

Transitioning from Cuyahoga County schools and government to Lake County schools

I wanted to take a minute to reintroduce myself to our NH readers. I've been writing about Cuyahoga County for the past year or so, and have recently been given a new assignment.

You'll see my byline in a familiar, yet different place, bringing you your Lake County school news.

Covering education is nothing new for me, as I followed Euclid, Richmond Heights, Mayfield and South Euclid-Lyndhurst districts avidly.

I had also covered the city government for those areas, most recently highlighting Euclid's sewer system upgrades, and the financial woes in Richmond Heights.

My focus will now be within the nine districts in Lake County. Please always feel free to reach out to me with a good education story, and say hi if you see me at a board meeting.

I'll be at Willoughby-Eastlake's meeting tonight for a follow up on the outsourcing of busing. http://bit.ly/KtMUTT

Tonight, Mentor schools will also officially appoint their new superintendent, Matt Miller, and I'll bring you a story on that soon.

I look forward to continuing to bring school news to you, just from a few different schools.

Caitlin Fertal
Education Reporter
CFertal@News-Herald.com
@NHCaitlin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home